Collaborative group

We started our project by going to St Mary’s street, and we took photos of the buildings that we wanted to include. We also took pictures of little aspects of the street that we thought would work well. We intended to use materials found as well, however none of us found anything of particular use so we didn’t include this part – I don’t think this really affected the piece massively because we have managed to include texture elsewhere. The first week was quite slow, we didn’t start making until the second week. This is what we did together over a few days.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s